Out now on SectionZ Records, versatile dancefloor-crushing Israeli duo Kick The Habit, made up of Tom Lewis and Stav Beger, have released their ‘Day Jobs’ EP, which combines the wicked sense of humor and energy of someone like Dillon Francis with production skills like Porter Robinson back when he was making electro house. The lead single ‘Ten Times Bigger’ follows their March single release ‘Bitches,’ and brings their hilarious take on modern culture one step further with its crazy donut-themed music video, which premiered on UKF. Check out the video below, and as Tom and Stav told The Untz in their recent interview, “We give you 30 sec before you start laughing.”
Kick The Habit have seen support from Zedd, Far Too Loud, and Dodge & Fuski, among many others, and have been making some serious waves with numerous Beatport Top 10 releases as a well as a No. 5 Spotify hit that was one of the most played electro house singles, alongside tracks from Zedd and Hardwell. It’s only up from here for these fun, talented producers, so be sure to check out the ‘Day Jobs’ EP!
Listen to & Purchase ‘Day Jobs’ HERE
- Israeli folk-pop band The Secret Sea release debut album 'Secret Sea'
- SirensCeol releases 'The Method To Love' EP on SectionZ Records
- Prismatic Releases Debut EP 'Ab Initio' Through SectionZ Records
- Graph Rabbit release statement concerning upcoming tour in Israel
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- White Lung to release 'Deep Fantasy' jun.17 on Domino Recording Co.