Italian rock/metal band HERETIC’S DREAM have inked a deal with Italian label AGOGE RECORDS. The band is working on the third album with producer Gianmarco Bellumori (New Disorder, Sin Of Night, Element of Chaos). The new album will be recorded, mixed and mastered in Bellumori’s Wolf Recording studio. The release expected for the end of 2014.
HERETIC’S DREAM first two albums received very good critic’s by international press and the he band performed more than 100 shows in two years.
HERETIC’S DREAM are:
Francesca Di Ventura – vocals
Andrej Surace – guitars
Carlo Nicolucci – guitars
Daniele Cortese – drums
Jacopo Greci – bass
HERETIC’S DREAM was formed in 2010 by guitarist Andrej Surace and vocalist Francesca Di Ventura. The debut album, “The Unexpected Move” was released in 2012 and received good international reviews. The two official videos awarded as Best Recommended Videos on UnoTv in October 2012.
HERETIC’S DREAM second album, “Walk the time“, was released in 2013. The album featured special guests like Terence Holler (Eldritch), Steve Volta (Pino Scotto’s Band), Pier Gonella (Mastercastle, Necrodeath), Gabriele Caselli (Eldritch), Marco Pastorino (Secret Sphere), and Gabriele Bellini (Pulse-R).
The band shared stages and toured in the past with RICHIE KOTZEN, CRUCIFIED BARBARA, GODYVA, to name a few.
HERETIC’S DREAM joined now forces with the Italian producer Gianmarco Bellumori (Agoge Records) and the band announces a change in sound, on vocals and arrangements.
- Heretic's Dream To Release New Album 'Walk The Time'
- All-female band from Italy Sin Of Night release new single 'Suicide' on Agoge Records
- New Disorder Releases Music Video For “A Senseless Tragedy (Bloodstreams)”
- Victory Records signs Melodic Hardcore band Meridian
- North Carolina hardcore/crust band Torch Runner signs to Southern Lord
- Erased Tapes signs Japanese vibraphone player Masayoshi Fujita to release 'Apologues'