Singer and songwriter Ivy Levan unveils the lyric video for “The Dame Says” today. The track which she co-wrote, is a taste of what’s to come in anticipation of the release of her brand new single “Biscuit” out January 13th on Cherrytree Records/Interscope. Check out “The Dame Says” teaser track HERE.
Raised in Bentonville, Arkansas, Ivy displayed an affinity for singing and performing from a very young age. Ivy’s mother filled the house with an enormous variety of music: R&B, Soul, Dance, Big Band and Rock ‘n’ Roll and as she grew up, Ivy began to expand her musical palette with a wide range of music – everything from Whitney Houston to Depeche Mode, Etta James to The Misfits. While there were no musical boundaries at home, she was most drawn towards music by extraordinary vocalists, hard-driving rock bands and heavy, urban beats which culminate in her own distinct version of swagger with a unique sound built around powerful, sultry vocals full of grit and venom.
Levan’s debut EP titled Introducing the Dame, sparked buzz from Access Hollywood, Billboard, CBS News, Glamour, Perez Hilton, Huffington Post and more. Ivy has already hit #1 on Billboard’s Next Big Sound Chart, won two consecutive MTVU’s The Freshman, and her music has over 2 million YouTube/VEVO views. Levan will release her debut album this Spring 2015. More info to be announced soon.
- Ivy Levan releases 'Hang Forever' video from debut 'Introducing The Dame' EP on Cherrytree/Interscope
- Ivy Levan releases new single 'Biscuit' today on Cherrytree / Interscope
- Ivy Levan announces debut album 'No Good' on Cherrytree / Interscope Records
- Review: Ivy Levan - Introducing The Dame EP
- Ivy Levan premieres 'Who Can You Trust' video from 20th Century Fox comedy 'Spy'
- The Used release full stream of 'Imaginary Enemy' on Pandora and Amazon