Arkansas native, Ivy Levan applies her big, powerful voice and sassy delivery to a style of music she calls “swamp-hop” — a down and dirty brew of brass beats and swagger with a unique sound built around sultry vocals full of grit and venom. Ivy released her debut EP titled Introducing The Dame on Cherrytree/Interscope and recently wrapped up a tour with Fitz and The Tantrums and Emeli Sande, sparking buzz from CBS News, Access Hollywood, Glamour Magazine, Perez Hilton and more. Ivy has already hit #1 on Billboard’s Next Big Sound Chart while her Introducing The Dame noir video comic trilogy for tracks “Hot Damn,” “Money” and
Ivy’s look and overall fashion sense, “one she calls a mix between Lucille Ball and Morticia Adams,” plays a large role in her artistry and musical performances. Check her out performing “Drive My Car” with Sting on The Late Show w/ David Letterman to celebrate the 50thanniversary of the Beatle’s fist Ed Sullivan Show appearance HERE. Levan will also take the stage in LA on February 9th and 16th as part of #TheNewNew residency presented by FILTER Music and Revolve at The Bootleg
- Ivy Levan releases lyric video for 'The Dame Says' teaser track
- Ivy Levan releases new single 'Biscuit' today on Cherrytree / Interscope
- Ivy Levan announces debut album 'No Good' on Cherrytree / Interscope Records
- Review: Ivy Levan - Introducing The Dame EP
- Ivy Levan premieres 'Who Can You Trust' video from 20th Century Fox comedy 'Spy'
- Pepa Knight releases stunning 'Coyote Choir' music video shot in 8mm