Boasting what is considered its best line-up so far, Valkyrian Festival has announced three new additions to this year’s event which will take place from 21st November to 23rd November at basement (Formerly Shades Nightclub) in Bridlington, East Yorkshire.
Confirmed to support Scottish black metal royals on the first night are Japanese cyberpunks Psydoll. They’ll be joining the likes of Scottish bands Exile The Traitor and Drekavac as well as local acts Bharghest and Crooked Lizard.
Confirmed to play the second night as support to Azylya are British goth rockers Apparition, who are boasting new line-up changes, following their recent show at The Dames of Darkness Festival. The third act to be announced this month are French symphonic metallers Alwaid, who will be making their UK debut at the festival, supporting Ex Libris on the final night.
Weekend and days tickets are available from this location: http://vmevents.bigcartel.com. Valkyrian Festival 2014 is in aid of Rape Crisis. The event is an all-ages event. Valid ID will be required for the purchase of alcohol.
- Japanese pop sensation Kyary Pamyu Pamyu to release new album 'Pika Pika Fantajin' July 29 on Warner Music
- Japan's Maximum The Hormone announce two rare North American appearances in October
- Osaka's Shonen Knife to play 1000th show on 2014 North American tour
- Cry Excess announce 'Ambition Is The Shit' Jan.6 on Luxor Records and dates in Russia / Japan
- Vamps announce new album 'Blood Suckers' on Spinefarm and tour plans
- 4Knots Music Festival announces lineup