UK soul chanteuse and two-time Brit Award nominee JESSIE WARE releases the video for “Say You Love Me” today. The video was directed by Tell No One, an experimental film duo that blends art and technique. Watch the video HERE.
Tell No One are London-based filmmakers Luke White and Remi Weekes. Their work has been screened at New York’s Guggenheim Museum and the British Film Institute. “When I found out Tell No One were interested in directing ‘Say You Love Me,’ I was so confident they would deliver something visually beautiful and provocative,” said Ware. “They are such talents and I have been a fan of their work for a while. I was an absolute pleasure to work with them on this. It was probably the most technically challenging thing I have worked on, but for them, it looked like a walk in the park. They have such confidence in what they do, it was inspiring to watch.”
“Say You Love Me,” written by Jessie Ware, Ed Sheeran, Benny Blanco & Two Inch Punch and produced by BenZel, is from Ware’s sophomore release, Tough Love available October 21 via PMR Records /Friends Keep Secrets / Interscope Records.
- Jessie Ware releases music video for brand new song 'Tough Love'
- Don't Watch Ed Sheeran's new music video directed by Emil Nava
- Pure Bathing Culture cover Jessie Ware's "Wildest Moments"
- Jessie Ware announces headline tour dates
- Jessie Ware's sophomore album 'Tough Love' now available for pre-order
- Royksopp & Robyn to release 'Do It Again' mini album May 26 on Cherrytree/Interscope Records