Critically acclaimed Metal engineer, producer and musician Joey Sturgis makes the move from behind the mixing console to center stage as he debuts his inaugural solo project – The Korean Lighthouse.
The man who helped craft some of the most influential albums in the hardcore movement (The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, We Came As Romans, I See Stars, Blessthefall) breaks from his metallic roots to venture into a more ethereal soundscape. Comprised of six tracks, the self titled “Korean Lighthouse” EP is Sturgis’ first statement as his own artist and producer.
“The Korean Lighthouse was born from my musical curiosity in finding my style and my self. The songs are about my life and come from the heart, this is my personal therapy. I hope to offer something a little different from the normal path to listeners who are looking for new music. This is 100% my own creation, all of which has been in creation for the last five years. I want people to walk away with a different perspective towards music and maybe even their life.”
- Christian Letts announces solo project "Letts" and Marcus Mumford-Produced Album 'Hold Fast'
- Samie Jayden announces new solo project The Eleventh Door and shares first single
- Every Hour Kills streams new single 'Chosen' produced by Joey Sturgis
- Blue Stahli Releases Official Lyric Video for "Down In Flames"
- Joey Sturgis releases groundbreaking "Gain Reduction" Vocal Compressor
- Kissy Girls release new track 'Be Patient'