The soundtrack for the film Bridge and Tunnel will be released digitally on October 21st. The film’s theme song, “Here Comes The Wolf” by John Nolan, is now streaming over at AbsolutePunk.net (http://bit.ly/1xLvnOr). The song has won “Best Original Song” at the Long Island International Film Festival and is also in the running to be nominated for a 2015 Academy Award. idobi Radio caught up with Nolan and director Jason Michael Brescia on the set of the song’s upcoming music video for a behind the scenes look and interview, which can be seen here: http://ido.bi/1p3
Photo by Audrey Lew
The Bridge and Tunnel soundtrack features original songs and contributions from an array of Long Island Musicians including John Nolan(Taking Back Sunday), Bayside, Vinnie Caruana(I Am The Avalanche), Happy Body Slow Brain, Gabriel The Marine, and NGHBRS. Ryan Hunter(Envy On The Coast) also contributed two songs as well as created the original score for the film. The soundtrack is now available for pre-order on iTunes (http://bit.ly/1sliACa) which features an instant download of “My House Is An Empty White Box Too” by Ryan Hunter. The soundtrack will also see a vinyl release through Enjoy The Ride Records this winter.
Bridge and Tunnel was written and directed by Jason Michael Brescia and follows a group of friends in their mid-twenties stuck in the crossroads of their post-college lives. The film focuses on Long Islanders Sal, Terry, Nate, and Lina – childhood friends who grew up in post 9/11 New York, graduated high school at the peak of the War on Terror, and began adulthood amidst a global financial crisis. Equal parts provoking, routine, and juvenile, their lives intertwine over the course of a year as they struggle with adult responsibility, love loss, and the aftermath Hurricane Sandy, ultimately pushing each others lives forward while remaining stagnant on Long Island. The film stars Annet Mahendru, Mary Kate Wiles, Arjun Gupta, Ryan Metcalf, and Joe Murphy with appearances from Wass Stevens and famed wrestler Virgil.
Watch the trailer here: http://youtu.be/S3s1KZfd4Cc
1. Ryan Hunter – My House is an Empty White Box Too
2. John Nolan – Here Comes the Wolf
3. Bayside – Indiana*
4. NGHBRS – Hold Up Girl*
5. Giants at Large – Old Barman’s Song
6. theMOUTH – Captain Kidd’s Theme
7. Vinnie Caruana – It’s Been Way Too Long
8. Dan Pursino – Wild Hogs
9. Happy Body Slow Brain – Residue
10. Gabriel the Marine feat. John Nolan – Round and Round
11. Ryan Hunter – Subways
*Vinyl Release Only
- Singer-songwriter John Nolan announces new solo album and tour dates
- Singer-songwriter John Nolan releases his second solo album 'Sad Strange Beautiful Dream'
- Livingston to release 'Animal' Oct.27 on Long Branch Records; stream now
- The Jezabels release behind the scenes video for new album 'The Brink'
- Panic! At The Disco releases Behind The Scenes of 'Nicotine'
- Tommy Brown releases modern take on classic gangster's love story