Josh Benash the lead singer and brainchild of the circus punk prog band Kiss Kiss on Eyeball Records (Thursday, My Chemical Romance, Murder By Death) has teamed up with SwitchBitch Noise to reveal an exclusive pre-release stream of the highly anticipated sophomore release: Joshua Benash – ‘Stasis’. The album was mixed and mastered by D. James Goodwin (Kaki King, The Bravery, Thursday) in Woodstock, NY and will be available on Bandcamp, iTunes and Spotify via Motor Oat Records on August 12, 2014.
‘Stasis’ is a collection of morose and psychedelic songs recorded over the course of a year solely by Josh Benash. This record is thickly layered with haunting analog synths, walls of fuzzed ambient guitar, vintage delays, homemade objects, and of course the backward and manipulated vocal stylings of Lil’ Kim.
- KISS KISS to release "Reality vs. the Optimist" on VINYL
- Tim Bowness signs to InsideOut Music; announces second solo album
- Black Swans frontman Jerry David DeCicca to release solo album May 27
- Tim Bowness releases new video for 'The Warm-Up Man Forever'
- Emma Ruth Rundle releases debut solo album 'Some Heavy Ocean' on Sargent House
- Brent Walsh of I The Mighty to release solo album '7' Nov.10 on Equal Vision