Swedish hard rock trio Kamchatka will release its fifth album entitled The Search Goes On in February on Despotz Records. The band is currently putting the finishing touches on the record at its own Shrimpmonkey Studios in Varberg, Sweden with bassist/vocalist Per Wiberg (Candlemass, ex-Opeth, Spiritual Beggars) handling production.
“After what feels like a very long time of going through different propositions from different record companies, we finally landed smoothly with Despotz Records in Stockholm, Sweden for our upcoming album The Search Goes On,” commented the band. “The new material came out brilliant, especially after going through the producer Wiberg’s filter. So here we are at the end of 2013, Per Wiberg on bass and vocals, Tobias Strandvik on drums and Thomas ‘Juneor’ Andersson on guitar and vocals…KAMCHATKA!”
The band will release the debut music video for the first single from The Search Goes On, “Tango Decadence,” next week.
Stay tuned for more information on Kamchatka and The Search Goes On.
Per Wiberg – bass/vocals
Tobias Strandvik – drums
Thomas “Juneor” Andersson – guitar/vocals
- Kamchatka to release new album "The Search Goes On" on February 19 via Despotz Records
- Tad Morose signs with Despotz Records, New album "Revenant" out this fall
- Kari Rueslatten to release 'Time To Tell' in Mar. on Despotz Records
- Crucified Barbara signs with Despotz Records; new album Aug. 2014
- Crucified Barbara release details for new album 'In The Red' on Despotz Records; watch new video