Continuing to reignite the electronic scene with her own injection of dark, synth driven pop, Karin Park is regarded as Scandinavia’s hottest new export and now into 2014 proudly delivers the her new single ‘Shine’; dark, poetic and deliciously romantic.
Now following on from her critically acclaimed “visually striking and emotionally stimulating” album Highwire Poetry produced by Christopher Berg (Fever Ray) and Barry Barnett, the single “Shine,” which is out now, continues into 2014 where the dark side of love and poetically induced dance music meet.
Occupying a notably creative space somewhere between the lines of live electronics and more endearing deep slow-burning club jams, Karin Park’s new single “Shine” is a heady throbbing 4/4 mix of deep grooves that maintains a breathless pace and a unique sound.
The package also includes remixes from hotly tipped Brighton foursome Let The Machines Do The Work, Lovegrove and rising UK Stars Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo.
- Video Shot on location in the church that Karin lives in, based in Djura, Sweden…population only 400.
- Directed and edited by Olle Lundin, produced and co-directed by Karin Park.
- “Shine” is out now. (iTunes Link: http://tinyurl.com/ogszq57)
- The black sheep of pop Karin Park to release new single 'Shine'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records
- 19 Year old Matthew Fowler to release debut album 'Beginning' Mar.25; stream track now
- Mohammad releases cover of Queen 'We Will Rock You'