Kat Krazy’s festival-ready ‘Run Run’ (feat. Johnny Stimson) is the UK duo’s first single for 3 Beat. On air and on sale3/25 (and clocking up national radio plays by the hour), ‘Run Run’ is a surefire contender for summer anthem status; expect this to be hammered across the global festival season – from Ultra to EDC, V, Creamfields, South West Four and beyond.
While ‘Run Run’ is the first full single from Kat Krazy (aka Ben Preston and Nathan Cross), their super-charged take on mainstage dance music has seen them called in to remix some of the world’s biggest artists, including Coldplay, Rihanna, Bastille (their mix of ‘Pompeii’ was a U.S Dance Billboard No.1), One Direction, Jessie J, Sigma, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj, John Newman, Ella Eyre and more.
Kat Krazy first met whilst studying at Guildford’s ACM music school. Ben is a classically trained pianist and multi instrumentalist (drums, saxophone and beyond), while Nathan has remixed artists including Chase & Status, and Wretch 32, as well as DJing internationally for Ministry of Sound. Aside from Kat Krazy’s burgeoning remix discography, an early club track, ‘Siren’, was signed to Armada and remixed by label boss, Armin van Burren.
Now signed to 3 Beat, the label home for Sigma, Philip George, Callum Beattie, Corbu, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, IV Rox, and Preditah, Kat Krazy are set to become one of the hottest British dance acts of 2016.
- Karl Phillips And The Rejects Release Official Music Video for "Plastic Gangsta"
- Swedish talent Otto Knows joins American violin star Lindsey Stirling on latest single “Dying For You” also featuring Alex Aris Official Video out NOW!
- Saints Of Valory announce release of new EP 'V' May 20 on F Stop/Atlantic Records; stream single
- Scorcher releases his 3rd video 'Lord' ft G Money and J Avalanche from his '1 Of 1' EP
- Set Mo releases 'White Dress' single featuring Deutsch Duke
- Iggy Azalea releases new video for 'Black Widow' featuring Rita Ora