photo credit: Jimmy Fontaine
Katy Tiz has taken the US by storm this year with her breakout single “The Big Bang.” The single, originally recorded by Rock Mafia was re-recorded by Tiz at the advice of Rock Mafia and the rest is history. The success of “The Big Bang” landed Katy a spot as Clear Channel/iHeart Radio’s first ever un-signed “On The Verge Artist” in March, and she didn’t stay un-signed for long, signing with Atlantic Records in April.
“Life is good for Katy Tiz. The pretty UK pop singer is clearly doing huge things here in America, and we are getting on the bandwagon early before she becomes the next other Katy, as in Perry. And her music is too good not to know right now.” – OK Magazine
Tiz has now released the official video to go along with the smash single which hit TOP 25 at Pop Radio. BuzzFeed premiered the video on Thursday, saying “Forget actual fireworks. Her song ‘The Big Bang’ is all you need this weekend.”
Katy performed “The Big Bang” on The Today show earlier this summer as Elvis Duran’s “Artist of the Month.” Check out her performance here, http://on.today.com/1nKuq5t. Tiz also previously released an acoustic version of “The Big Bang” on her official YouTube page that you can see here, http://youtu.be/NpLoXTJ88Q4.
FOR MORE ON KATY TIZ, VISIT:
- Katy Tiz releases acoustic version of hit single 'The Big Bang'
- Atlantic Records signs pop phenomenon Katy Tiz; listen to 'The Big Bang' single
- UK-based artist Katy Tiz performs on Today and announces 'Vacay Every Day' tour
- Chromeo set to release 'White Women' May 12 on Big Beat/Atlantic Records
- Melanie Martinez to release 'The Dollhouse' EP May on Atlantic Records
- Nathan Detroit invite you to join them on 'The Way Down'