As previously announced, the Keep A Breast Foundation was present at this year’s Chicago, IL stop of the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL. While there, the organization raised $6,780 to put towards breast cancer awareness through Live Nation/REDMF ticket donations, fan donations, merch sales, and beyond! BATTLECROSS also donated $1 from each CD sale in two markets, in addition to the funds raised in Chicago.
The Keep A Breast Foundation interviewed several of this year’s ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL performers in support of the cause, such as Five Finger Death Punch, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Emmure, Motionless in White, Butcher Babies, Job for A Cowboy, Battlecross, Thrown into Exile and City in the Sea. Check out the official “Mayhem Goes Pink” video here, which features clips of these interviews: http://bit.ly/1ahibJz.
For more information on Keep A Breast and what they are doing to educate youth about breast cancer awareness, please visit www.keep-a-breast.org/.
For more information on the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL, please visit http://rockstarmayhemfest.com/.
- Up and Coming Metal Powerhouse Band Invidia to Join Metal Alliance Tour!
- ShopRadioCast honor Breast Cancer Month, select pink vinyl to benefit Keep A Breast and Gilda's Club in NY
- Ascendia Release New Video "Remember Me"
- JOB FOR A COWBOY begin work on new album, post Mayhem live drum cam footage
- Job for a Cowboy's Nick Schendzielos releases new bass video
- BATTLECROSS confirms shows in continental Europe with Trivium