Kevin Lyman, creator of several touring music and extreme sports festivals including Vans Warped Tour, will host a CreativeLive ‘Music & Audio’ course next month, “In The New Music Biz: Bands, Brands, Managers & Tours,” streaming live on September 27 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. PDT / 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. EDT. Lyman will cover the many options for building a career in the modern music industry, whether as a musician or business professional. Head over to CreativeLive.com at: https://www.creativelive.com/courses/new-music-biz-bands-brands-managers-tours-kevin-lyman for more information and to enroll for free today.
Since its inception in 2010, CreativeLive has broadcast more than 600 courses to more than 2 million students worldwide. Now streaming live from studios in Seattle and San Francisco, CreativeLive hosts workshops in photography, video, design, business, audio, music, and software training, unlocking previously closed doors by making dynamic education accessible to everyone.
Kevin Lyman is the creator of touring music and extreme sports festivals, Warped Tour, Taste of Chaos and Mayhem Festival. He is also a partner at SideOneDummy Records and owns 4fini, which annually produces the above-mentioned tours as well as past tours like Down From the Mountain Tour, The Watcha Tour and Sprite Liquid Mix Tour. One of Lyman’s most recent successes is the Coachella and Stagecoach Festival Campgrounds. In 2007, it was reported that campground attendance was in excess of 17,000. He is a graduate of California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a degree in Recreation Administration.
Head over to CreativeLive.com at: http://www.creativelive.com/audio for more information on “In The New Music Biz: Bands, Brands, Managers & Tours” and other upcoming ‘Music & Audio’ channel classes.
Kevin Lyman online…
- Lionize announce Vans Warped Tour; check out the intro video from Kevin Lyman
- Launch Music Conference announce first round of panelists and artists
- CreativeLive to broadcast "Using the Axe-Fx" with Cooper Carter on August 5
- CreativeLive to broadcast back-to-back audio engineering courses this week with Kris Crummett (Issues, Sleeping With Sirens etc.)
- Mike Johnston to host CreativeLive 'Becoming A Music Teacher...' class
- Neck Deep re-release 'Rain In July/A History Of Bad Decisions' Jun.17 on Hopeless Records