Kid Rock announces today that his new album “First Kiss” will be released on February 24th. The album, his first on Warner Bros. Records, was produced by Kid Rock (with the exception of two songs which were co-produced by Dann Huff) and was recorded at his studio in Michigan.
Following the success of 2012’s “Rebel Soul” and the accompanying “$20 Best Night Ever Tour,” Kid Rock wasted no time getting back to work in the studio. The massive touring on the last album cycle allowed Kid Rock to play in front of over 550,000 people in one summer, and left him energized to write and record new material without taking much of a break. Plans for an even more ambitious Summer 2015 tour with his Twisted Brown Trucker Band will be announced shortly. “First Kiss” signals the continued evolution of one of music’s most versatile performers, but we’re not going to tell you what it sounds like – we just couldn’t do it justice and we’re confident the music will speak for itself. If you do the math though, every record Kid Rock has released through WMG has gone platinum or multi-platinum (with the exception of Live Trucker and Rebel Soul which are both certified Gold), so it’s safe to bet the legions of fans Kid Rock has cultivated over his 25 year career are going to enjoy this one too.
Expect the first single to be released at the top of the year with multi-format airplay, a music video, and the rest of the shitshow that goes with releasing an album.
- Kid Rock releases new single and video from 'First Kiss' on Warner Bros. Records
- Rock On The Range expands to 3 full days
- Monster Energy Carolina Rebellion line up, dates and festival details
- Rocklahoma 2014: Kid Rock, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Twisted Sister, Deftones Motorhead and MORE
- Rocklahoma performance times announced: Kid Rock, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Deftones and more
- New Medicine to release new album Aug.25 on Imagen Records; check out debut single