Despite being just 19 years old, Kieran Alleyne is already an accomplished entertainer who is making a name for himself as the UK’s answer to Chris Brown. Thanks to an impressive repertoire of slick dance moves, sweet vocals and impressive guitar skills, he is on course to be one of the hottest R&B acts to emerge from this country in recent times.
It all started to take off for Kieran after being discovered by Beyoncé’s former A&R Max Gousse, while on tour playing a young Michael Jackson in the West End production of Thriller. The kid from Leicester was flown out to the US to work with some of the biggest producers in the game. As well recording material with man-of-the-moment DJ Mustard (responsible for Trey Songz’s Na Na, Kid Ink’s Show Me and Will.I.Am’s Feeling Myself to name a few) he also enjoyed studio time with other US heavyweights including Eric Bellinger and Rico Love. The latter describes him as: ” I have worked with Usher , Chris and this guy is right up there! He is the next big thing!”
Kieran, who regularly showcases his skills on his own YouTube channel, also has a growing number of fans at home, including 1Xtra DJ and music industry tastemaker MistaJam, who says of the multi-talented Alleyne: “He’s a new artist who is going to be BIG star and a triple threat who can dance, sing and act. I can’t wait to hear more from him”.
- Kieran Alleyne releases 'Breaking Good' EP and video single 'Comfortable'
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Controversial rockers Blacklist Union to release new album ‘Back To Momo' July 10