Kill Brand was launched in 2001 by musician Jonny Smith, who while on tour with his band, ran into a problem — no clean t-shirts. With a hot pink T-shirt and black spray paint, Jonny randomly graffitied K-I-L-L across the front of the T-shirt, and took the stage. This fresh trend took fans by storm. Before long Jonny was designing, spray-painting, and selling his T’s out of the back of the tour van. As demand grew he invested in a screen printing machine, that was used in his studio apartment to keep up with demand. Jonny personally screen-printed every item by hand with his signature, KILL. Kill Brand’s notoriety grew as Jonny left the band to pursue his other passion full time.
Kill Brand designs are now sold in thousands of retail stores worldwide and have been featured in such publications as GQ, Maxim and Alternative Press.
- Rob Zombie's Great American Nightmare returns for its second year and debuts in Scottsdale AZ
- Hollywood Undead release new single 'Day Of The Dead'
- Female fronted metal band Savage Master to release debut album Halloween on Skol Records
- Figure treats fans to a Halloween feat of a different flavor with 'Tunes Of Terror'
- Vevo Hot video list for November 1, 2014 and One Direction 'Live in Orlando' Contest
- The Ready Set premiere 'Fangz' video shot live at Grog Shop on Halloween on Vevo