LA based pop/rock band Starling Glow has release their brand new single “Ignite” via Trailblaze Music Group. With influences from Kelly Clarkson to Paramore, the track showcases vocalist Liz Anne Hill’s strong female vocals and love for “blazing pop-rock” music.
“I wrote this song for the underdog – for anyone who has been pushed to their absolute breaking point, only to fight through it and come out stronger in the end.” – Liz in a recent interview with FUSE.
Hill took about 15 years and a few busted romances to create the songs that make up her band Starling Glow’s self-titled debut album, a blend of modern pop musical styles that range from pop/rock to dance and indie. Starting with a club floor single, “We Are Infinite,” a Dave Aude remix that recalls similar anthems like Gloria Gaynor’s disco smash “We Will Survive” or Lady Gaga’s “Just Dance,” Hill takes flight like the birds she often references in her songs. The remix reached the top 20 on the Billboard Dance Club Chart in just a short time after it premiered.
A multi-instrumentalist, Hill grew up in Orange County surrounded by music-her mom played piano, her dad guitar and older sister piano, pipe organ and drums, while they all sang. “They told me early on, if I don’t pick up an instrument, they would kick me out of the family,” she laughs. “I was handed a bass at 10 years old and told, ‘It’s easy to play and you’re not very coordinated.'”
- LA based pop group Starling Glow release brand new single 'Caution Tape'
- LA alt/pop group Starling Glow release powerful video for new single 'Caution Tape'
- Starling Glow releases 'We Are Infinite' music video
- Starling Glow premieres official lyric video 'We Are Infinite'
- Starling Glow releases official video for 'Ignite'
- Agree to Disagree release new album “If You Think We Suck Now, Just Wait Til We Sellout”