As Lamb of God winds down the touring cycle for their sixth studio album Resolution, they are pleased to announce the release of a remixed and remastered version of their second album, As the Palaces Burn, on November 11th via Prosthetic/Razor & Tie. The album remixed by longtime producer Josh Wilbur features three unreleased demos and a 70 minute story behind the album documentary featuring interviews with all five band members, original album producer Devin Townsend, and Josh Wilbur. The CD package features updated artwork by longtime LOG designer Ken Adams and a new booklet essay by rock critic Tom Beajour.
The album will be released during the final North American leg of the Resolution tour cycle featuring Killswitch Engage, Testament, and Huntress. The band will then bring the Resolution cycle to an end with an UK/Europe tour in January featuring Decapitated and Huntress. The final shows will be in South Africa January 24th and 25th. This will be the band’s first visit to that continent.
The Resolution cycle was the most eventful of the band’s long career. Starting in January 2012 with a #3 debut in Billboard, touring began on January 25th of that year and ends exactly two years later. In that period, the band was faced with a career threatening crisis with the arrest and incarceration of vocalist Randy Blythe. After a trial that ended in acquittal, the prosecution appealed and the initial verdict was upheld.
The band thanks Razor & Tie along with Prosthetic Records for initiating the plans for the 10th anniversary reissue of As the Palaces Burn. The remixed version of the album track “Purified” is streaming now at Revolver HERE.
To preorder As The Palaces Burn go to lambofgod.merchnow.com.
- BREAKOUT ARTIST MUSIC COMPETITION Announces Details, Judges, Entry Information and More
- Killswitch Engage Fall tour with Lamb of God, Testament & Huntress
- Lamb Of God 'As The Palaces Burn' reissue pre-order available on itunes; video for 'Vigil'
- LAMB OF GOD Partners with Specticast for Worldwide Distribution of "As The Palaces Burn" Feature Film
- LAMB OF GOD's Randy Blythe and Chris Adler to Guest On VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show"
- photos: Lamb of God on the Summer’s Last Stand tour in Atlanta credit Gary Flinn