Los Angeles-based quartet Leftover Cuties released their sophomore The Spark & The Fire LP last year to critical & fan acclaim. Powered by songstress Shirli McAllen’s irresistibly timeless vocals & the band’s unique brand of classic-yet-progressive noir pop, the band will swing stylishly into Austin this March for a flurry of showcases at SXSW!
Not a bunch to relegate their fun-loving personalities to the studio, the Cuties just shared their Las Vegas-shot ‘Elevator Sessions,’ providing unsuspecting riders their very own live (and very intimate!) elevator music. Watch as total strangers melt in a matter of seconds as McAllen spontaneously serenades a bride-to-be with “At Last,” and the band’s signature trumpet & upright bass get everyone dancing. Check out the enchanting ‘Elevator Sessions’
The Spark & The Fire is a remarkable 12-track journey that swings from smoke-filled Bourbon St. to tropical island getaways (available now via the Leftover Cuties webstore & iTunes). Having shared their captivating live show across North America, and performed alongside the Alabama Shakes, Pink Martini, Shelby Lynne, and Kitty Daisy & Lewis among others, the Cuties are excited to continue sharing their catchy, forward-thinking pop tunes with the world!
3/12: Casa De Applauze/Austin Calling BBQ (2:30pm)
3/12: Lamberts / SESAC Showcase (12am)
3/14: Whole Foods / Southwest Invasion (11am)
3/15: Ten Oak / The Connextion Showcase (11pm)
- BEATLES REIMAGINED: Due Out October 1 On Community Music; Features Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros And Nine Up-And-Coming Artists
- Carl Kennedy Returns To The US with Vegas Residency, NYC Show at LAVO & New Single via Wasted Youth
- Rixton acoustic video performing 'Appreciated' on Vegas hotel balcony
- Zero Point Festival to Feature Mark Farina, Andreilien, AnTenNae, and Desert Dwellers on September 26-28
- Tame Impala announce Fall US tour dates
- Dynamic Vegas rock band One Ton Project to release debut album on Battleground Records