The legendary Todd Terry, a certified house music icon with over thirty years experience behind the tables, makes his long-awaited Dim Mak debut with “Sinister.”
The track is Terry at his finest, showcasing his ability to elegantly balance an audio field filled with small complexities – a quick skipping drum, a laser gun synth melody, breathy vocals – into a mesmerizing tech-house whirl.
The Grammy-nominated producer is credited for propelling the American house music movement forward in the late ‘80s by bridging the space between club cool and commercial accessibility. His sound is distinct in its masterful fusion of Chicago house, disco and hip-hop, and his remix of The Jungle Brothers’ “I’ll House You” is cemented as one of the era’s most respected crossover tracks. This summer Terry embarks on a world tour, jetting across the pond with stops through Glasgow, London and France, as well as frequenting famed Ibiza institutions Space, Pacha and Sankeys before returning stateside to play The Bowery Electric in his home turf of NYC.
Todd Terry North American Tour Dates:
10/21: The Bowery Electric – New York, NY
- Lupe Fuentes Remixes Human Life & Anabel Englund "El Diablo" Out NOW on Win Music!
- Lupe Fuentes Releases New Tech House Banger with "Bassline", Out Now On In The Loop
- Dirty Secretz Ft. Rebe "Trippin", Out Now On Whartone Records
- Swedish house duo Vonairs releases new single 'Fucamo'
- Martin Folb aka MartyParty announces new House Project: Primal Intent
- Bon Voyage shares new single 'Booshie' on Different Recordings