Canada’s acclaimed pop multi-instrumentalist Lights won a Juno Award last night for “Pop Album of the Year” for her latest album, Little Machines. Each of her albums, including 2009’s The Listening and 2011’s Siberia, have been nominated in this category. This is her first win for “Pop Album of the Year.” She also won a Juno Award for “Best New Artist” in 2009.
Lights has been touring in support of Little Machines since its release last fall, including a sold-out European tour and a U.S. headlining tour that wrapped up last week. She will return to the U.S. next month for Coachella on April 11th and April 18th before embarking on a Canadian tour. Please see below for all upcoming dates.
04/11 Indio, CA Coachella Week 1
04/14 Phoenix, AZ Marquee Theatre
04/15 San Diego, CA The Irenic
04/16 Sacramento, CA Ace of Spades
04/18 Indio, CA Coachella Week 2
04/20 Montreal, QC Bell Centre
04/21 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
04/22 London, ON Budweiser Gardens
04/24 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
04/25 Sudbury, ON Sudbury Arena
04/27 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
04/29 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
04/30 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome
- Album of the Year Grammy winner Beck announces additional tour dates
- Juno award winner Colin Linden signs to Stony Plain Records to release 'Rich In Love'
- Lights to release new album 'Little Machines' Sept.23; watch new video for 'Portal'
- Lights to perform in Times Square as part of Hard Rock's Pinktober Campaign
- Lights debuts new video 'Up We Go' from her third studio album 'Little Machines'
- Former My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way announces first US solo tour