Houston act LIKE MONROE has just signed a worldwide record deal with Good Fight/eOne Music. Guitarist Chris Deckard offers:
“We are excited and honored to join the eOne / Good Fight family. This is honestly a dream come true for all of us and we can’t wait to share our music with the world. We have been writing this album our whole career as musicians and we can’t wait to share our experience, strength and hope with all of you.”
Drew Fulk, known for his work with Motionliess In White & Upon a Burning Body, has been tapped to produce the band’s yet to be titled debut LP. LIKE MONROE released a single called “The Enemy” last fall, which a lyric video was later made for.
LIKE MONROE will also be making their first appearance at this year’s SXSW Music Festival on March 16th in Austin, TX. They’re also confirmed for the NEVER SAY NEVER FESTIVAL, opening for the likes of BRING ME THE HORIZON & ASKING ALEXANDRIA. More tour dates are sure to surface soon.
LIKE MONROE IS: Ty Johnson (vocals), Wade Concienne (Guitar/Vocals), Alex Lofton (Bass), and Chris Deckard (guitars)
- Like Monroe debuts 'The Hills' music video
- Houston, TX Alternative Metal Outfit LIKE MONROE Releases New Single and Lyric Video for 'The Enemy'
- Royale Release "This Is My Life" Music Video
- '68 signs to eOne Music/ Good Fight Music
- More Than A Thousand signs to eOne Music / Good Fight Music
- Culture Abuse signs to 6131 Records; stream EP