After bursting onto the scene with the video for ‘Butter Soul’, getting to the final of Glastonbury’s Emerging Talent 2013 and igniting stages with her 7-piece band from Truck to her local Chagstock festival, enigmatic songstress Lillian retreated back to her Dartmoor home to build a studio with long-term collaborator Gordon Mills jr (Ed Sheeran, Lissie, Newton Faulkner), to craft and record more songs.
Whilst there, Lill’s talents have been called upon by other artists; she’s busy contributing with writing for Young Kato, a duet ‘Guillotine’on Sion Russell Jones’ sophomore album.
The first EP of HER songs – the ‘Butter Soul’ EP – is out now and will be followed rapidly by a new set; a trend she is set to continue
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records
- 19 Year old Matthew Fowler to release debut album 'Beginning' Mar.25; stream track now
- IKillYa announces signing to MegaForce Records and music video release
- Rock duo The Jane Shermans release new single 'I Walk Alone'