Led by Primal Scream guitarist Barrie Cadogan, British rockers LITTLE BARRIE premiered the video for “Bonneville” and announced their west coast tour on Crave Online today. Featuring Hi 8 footage of bassist Lewis Wharton‘s father as part of a madcap duo, the video has the band performing as two men pop wheelies, race, and stand on a dirt bike’s sidecar. Watch it here: http://bit.ly/1xzgrqj
In addition, Little Barrie will take their “pulsating psychedelia” (All Music) across the west coast in the United States and Canada in support of their new record SHADOW. Dubbed “effortlessly exciting” by NME, the album “begs to be blasted with the windows down” (Esquire) and “finds a band that can do more than just roar” (Q Magazine).
Little Barrie has released four critically acclaimed albums, spurring an impressive collection of global sync deals with US networks CBS and FOX. Their riffs and grooves have been featured in major commercial campaigns for Rimmel to the BBC‘s coverage of the Olympics. They’ve shared the stage with internationally renowned acts like Dinosaur Jr, The Stone Roses, and Kasabian while Barrie himself has performed with Mark Ronson, Morrissey, Spiritualized, and many others.
9.29 – Seattle, WA – Sunset Tavern
9.30 – Vancouver, CN – Biltmore Cabaret
10.02 – Fullerton, CA – Slidebar
10.03 – Pioneertown, CA – Desert Stars Festival @ Pappy & Harriets
10.05 – San Diego, CA – Sodabar
10.07 – San Francisco, CA – Neck of the Woods
Little Barrie is guitarist/vocalist Barrie Cadogan, bassist Lewis Wharton, and drummer Virgil Howe – son of Yes’ Steve Howe. Shadow was released on Tummy Touch on May 27, 2014.
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Minor Alps (Juliana Hatfield / Matthew Caws) debut music video for "Waiting For You"
- Dirty Heads release video for debut single 'My Sweet Summer' from their new album 'Sound Of Change'