Columbus riff titans Lo Pan will be pairing up with Detroit neck breakers Against The Grain for a ten date Northeast tour in the month of March in what will be a travelling showcase of two of the heaviest bands going from the Midwest.
Both bands coming off successful campaigns in 2014 with Against The Grain seeing the release of Motor City Speed Rock on vinyl via Self Destructo Records and Lo Pan’s unleashing of Colossus through the Small Stone Recordings imprint. Against The Grain supported the release with nonstop touring throughout the year with dates that included runs with Guttermouth, Koffin Kats and Nashville Pussy and Valient Thorr.
Says J Bartz of Lo Pan about this tour:
“Definitely into Against The Grain’s sound and they are some of the best dudes we have worked with yet. Looking forward to destroying our livers and racking up the MPG’s together. This package represents so many good things about rowdy rock and roll to us. Time to dive in and chew our way out!”
Against The Grain start the year doing a two shows with Detroit’s own Koffin Kats and a local show with notable punk/metal band Gang Green. From there, the four will be spending the month recording the follow up to 2012’s “Surrounded By Snakes” at Train – A Comin’ Studios in Mt. Clemens, Michigan and is slated for a summer release.
March 12 – The Loving Touch (Ferndale, MI)
March 13 – Grog Shop (Cleveland, OH)
March 14 – The Lost Horizon (Syracuse, NY)
March 15 – TT the Bears (Boston, MA)
March 16 – TBA
March 17 – TBA
March 18 – Saint Vitus Bar (Brooklyn, NY)
March 19 – Kung Fu Necktie (Philadelphia, PA)
March 20 – The Pinch (Washington D.C.)
March 21 – 31st St. Pub (Pittsburgh, PA)
March 22 – Spacebar (Columbus, OH)
- Self Destructo Records to unleash Peter Pan Speedrock in North America with the release of Buckle Up And Shove It!
- Palm Desert hardcore punks You Know Who debut new track from Self Destructo Records release
- CHURCH OF MISERY announce North American tour dates
- CHURCH OF MISERY announce updated North American tour dates
- The Meatmen and Against The Grain announce East Coast tour in May
- Wovenwar (ex-As I Lay Dying) on tour now with Periphery, Nothing More and Thank You Scientist