New Jersey metal band LORNA SHORE have just entered The Machine Shop recording studio to begin work on their debut full-length album with producer Will Putney (Thy Art Is Murder, Upon A Burning Body, Fit For An Autopsy). The album will be released next spring through Density Records.
“We’re really excited to work with Will on these new songs,” said guitarist Adam DeMicco. “The songs are a lot darker, heavier and more technical and we can’t wait to get this music out for everyone to hear.”
Formed in 2010, vocalist Tom Barber, guitarist Adam DeMicco, bassist Gary Herrera and drummer Austin Archey have previously released two EP’s, 2011’s Born Kingdom and 2014’s Maleficium. Guitarist Connor Deffley joined the band in 2014.
Lorna Shore’s next planned live show will be at the Despised Icon reunion show on December 21st at The Palladium in Worcester, Massachusetts with The Red Chord, Within The Ruins, The Last Ten Seconds of Life, and many more. Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.thepalladium.net/event/705327-despised-icon-reunion-show-worcester/
- Reflections enter Machine Shop with Will Putney to work on new album
- Lorna Shore signs with Density Records; 'Maleficium' out Mar.18
- Lorna Shore announce new video and tour with Within The Ruins
- Every Hour Kills Releases Self-Titled Debut EP!
- The Last Ten Seconds of Life announces fall co-headline tour
- James Bay releases debut album 'Chaos And The Calm' on Republic Records