Photo Credit: Norman Wong
Lowell’s refreshingly rebellious approach is what stands her unique brand of sophisticated synth-infused pop apart from the rest. Today, she has revealed the high-spirited pop ballad “Summertime,” an irresistible warm weather anthem that commands you to move. Just one track amongst a brilliant blend of deliriously catchy melodies and feminist punk gender politics, the track premiered with SPIN Magazine and you can post & share “Summertime” HERE. Lowell’s debut full-length record We Loved Her Dearly, is available for pre-order and is set for release September 16 via Arts & Crafts!
Lowell Unveils Breezy “Summertime” Anthem
Lowell is like dynamite: ferocious, unrelenting, and determined – but not only when it comes to her music. Her songs are written to empower not only herself, but also her listeners — to challenge gender conventions and inspire freedom from social limitations. Taking a cue from her feminist-punk contemporaries, Lowell’s brand of pop conveys the urgency of her subject matter, but her melodies keep songs accessible, optimistic and fun. Be sure to catch her energized live show as she kicks off a short stint of east coast dates and stay tuned for more tour details coming soon!
- Lowell release twisted fantastical video 'The Bells' from debut album out Sept.16
- Lowell releases debut EP Feb. 25 via Arts & Crafts, stream single now
- Lowell release new song '88' from upcoming debut EP on Arts & Crafts Feb.25
- Lowell releases 'I Killed Sara V.' on Arts & Crafts, stream now
- Dan Mangan introduces Madic Records, signs Astral Swans
- The Barnum Meserve release 'Colours' video single