Sofa King Vinyl are excited to announce that they have teamed up with Southern California’s Madrost (pronounced “muh-drawst”) for their first vinyl release project as part of the label’s launch. What this means is Sofa King Vinyl will be launching a pre-order campaign with exclusive bundles via Kickstarter. If the goal is met, Sofa King Vinyl will press 500 copies of Madrost’s critically-acclaimed album ‘Into The Aquatic Sector’ on 140 gram audiophile quality vinyl. If Sofa King Vinyl don’t hit the goal then nobody pays a dime and the records don’t get pressed while they basically kick rocks. Sofa King Vinyl are a brand new label with no investors, and they’d like to keep it that way as they want complete creative control. A Kickstarter campaign just makes the most sense in order to kick this label into gear.
PRE-ORDER Now via Kickstarter here – Exclusive Bundles Available!
140g black audiophile quality vinyl
Mastered for vinyl from original 24-bit hi-res mixes
Poly-lined inner sleeve
Projected release date if Kickstarter goal is reached – August 24th, 2015
For more info, please visit http://www.sofakingvinyl.com
- THE VENETIA FAIR to release "EVERY SICK, DISGUSTING THOUGHTWE'VE GOT IT OUR BRAIN" on Vinyl
- Ringo Deathstarr to release 'God's Dream' vinyl/digital Mar.25 on Neon Sigh/Noyes Records
- The Bled to release 'Found In The Flood' on vinyl Apr.15 via Staple Records
- Green Day to release demo collection 'Demolicious' on Apr.19 on cd, vinyl and cassette
- Cradle Of Filth to release 'Total Fucking Darkness' demo on vinyl May 5 via Mordgrimm
- Slayer to unleash a brand new song for Record Store Day