Influential Norfolk rock band Mae is celebrating the ten-year anniversary of their fan-adored album The Everglow with a series of tour dates in early 2015. The Everglow, originally released in 2005, is the band’s highest selling album to date and resulted in seminal Mae songs such as “Suspension,” “Someone Else’s Arms,” and “Anything.” On each of the following listed dates, the band plans to play the album in it’s entirety.
The Everglow 10th Anniversary Tour:
January 2, 2015 – Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory – http://spr.tn/tephil
January 3, 2015 – Norfolk, VA – The Norva – http://spr.tn/tenorfolk
January 7, 2015 – New York, NY – Highline Ballroom – http://spr.tn/tenyny
In related news, Mae, in partnership with Spartan Records, has also announced plans to release the fan-coveted compilation Destination: B-Sides on limited edition vinyl record for the first time in the near future.
Formed in 2001, Mae released four highly revered full-length albums and three EPs via Tooth & Nail and Capitol Records, which combined sold over half a million copies. During their tenure the band toured the world with bands like Foo Fighters, Weezer, The Fray, OK GO, MuteMath, Circa Survive, Jack’s Mannequin among many others. As part of a year-long charity campaign in 2009, the band partnered with Habitat For Humanity, Donors Choose, and Destination Imagination and raised over $80,000 for those in need. After a few years on hiatus, Mae returned to the stage in February 2013 to commemorate the ten year anniversary of Destination: Beautiful. Now two years later, the band returns to pay tribute to their fans with the announcement of The Everglow 10th Anniversary Tour. The Everglow, originally released in 2005, was recorded and produced by Ken Andrews (Failure, Year of The Rabbit) at NRG Studios in Los Angeles, CA and remains the band’s highest selling record to date.
Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/mae for additional updates.
For More Information:
- Mae releases 'The Stageit Sessions' and kicks off 'The Everglow 10th Anniversary tour in Jan.
- Albums you may have missed, day 2
- Schematic, New Project of Dave Elkins From MAE Signs with Spartan Records
- Schematic, new project of Dave Elkins from MAE posts lyric video for lead single "Stand"
- Schematic, New Project of Dave Elkins From MAE Posts Lyric Video; Debut Album "Color (n.) Inside The Lines" Out December 3rd
- Finch releases 'Anywhere But Here' music video from new album 'Back To Oblivion'