Hailing from Los Angeles, by way of Atlanta, Magnets and Ghosts is a duo consisting of writing and production partners Dean Roland (from Collective Soul) and Ryan Potesta. The pair teamed up to release their debut, full-length record, Mass, in 2011, which was well received by fans and critics alike.
Three years later, Magnets and Ghosts has returned with an exciting new EP called be born. Featuring standout tracks like “Drug Money” and “Here To Save Me,” be born is a impressive follow-up that finds them exploring their vast sound with sincere honesty and intense vulnerability. The record balances their rock roots with a pop-sensibility that transcends genres and is accessible to practically everyone.
Magnets and Ghosts will be performing select dates in support of the new record. Follow the band at https://www.facebook.com/magnetsandghosts for additional information.
Magnets and Ghosts Tour Dates:
Nov 17 – San Diego, CA – Bar Pink
Nov 18 – Fullerton, CA – SlideBar
Nov 19 – Santa Barbara, CA – Velvet Jones
For More Information:
- Thunderegg announce new album 'C'Mon Thunder' released May 13
- Manifest Records announces new releases from Diamonds To Dust and If I Were You
- Miami Horror signs to Haven Sounds & Dine Alone Records; 'All Possible Futures' out Apr.21
- Sweden's Trail Of Feathers release new EP 'Love and Theft'
- Hudson Valley, NY's The Grape And The Grain announce 'At Home' acoustic EP release
- Bike Tuff launch pre-orders for 'Into Shore' reissue on Between The Days Records