The Observatory in Santa Ana, CA will be hosting Make The Music Go BANG! Festival on Saturday, September 20 starting at 12pm. The premiere punk, roots and rockabilly event of the summer, Make The Music Go BANG! will feature 3 stages and will be headlined by X , with performances by Los Lobos, Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin of The Blasters, Wanda Jackson, The Knitters, Junior Brown and The Paladins.
Also confirmed for the festival are Lee Rocker, The Paladins, Los Straitjackets, Ray Campi, The Avengers, James Intveld, Jamie James & The Kingbees, Kid Ramos, Victoria Williams, The Farmers, The Hula Girls, The Crowd, Sean and Zander, Moonsville Collective, Vinnie & The Hooligans, Small Wigs, The Abigails, Evil Hearted You, Mary Simich, Robert Francis & many more!
The day long, all-ages event will completely take over The Observatory with one outdoor & two indoor stages.General admission ticket prices are $35.00 plus additional fees. VIP Tickets are also available for $55 & include shaded seating and a limited edition festival t-shirt.
Saturday, September 20
The Observatory- 3503 South Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92704
Doors are @ 12pm
Open to all ages
- Punk legends The Buzzcocks added to Make The Music Go Bang! Festival
- Proud Sponsor of 2013 Localpalooza Music & Art Festival
- XBOX and Bonnaroo join forces for a live festival experience BLAM!
- Red City Radio announce European Tour dates with Perdition; Festival appearances
- Toyko doom destroyers Coffins announce US dates including MD Deathfest
- AXS tv announces featured acts for Live broadcast of Coachella Week 2