Derry based female fronted four piece ‘Making Monsters’ jump-started 2014 with an extensive UK tour alongside Max Raptor, Fort Hope and Only Rivals after their 2013 Irish tour with Young Guns. Firmly back on home soil, they have released their latest music video (directed by Darren Lee) which accompanies the second single ‘Limits’ off their forthcoming five track EP.
The debut single ‘What it’s Worth’ quickly grew in notoriety online tolling up thousands of views and catching the attention of American music blogger Bryan Stars (who is currently featuring the band on his main youtube channel to almost five hundred thousand subscribers). Making Monsters’ music has received extensive airplay on BBC Radio One, Across the Line and Electric Mainline and resulted in support slots for acts including; ‘Sonic Boom Six’, ‘Yashin’, ‘Fighting with Wire’, ‘Future of the Left’, ‘ASIWYFA’ and Kerrang! Award winners ‘In Case of Fire’.
The band’s music is available to purchase along with a free download of their debut self-titled EP from their digital store. The band have an extensive merchandise catalogue available also and are available to subscribe to on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Soundcloud.
The brand new video, captures the bands latest sound, which as expected is turning heads and causing waves across the National circuit! Please process for news stories and do not hesitate to get in touch for interviews, exclusives and competitions.
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Minor Alps (Juliana Hatfield / Matthew Caws) debut music video for "Waiting For You"
- Tegan and Sara announce Spring/Summer tour dates w/ Katy Perry, Lucius, The Courtneys and My Midnight Heart