International rock star and TV personality MAX has premiered his debut single “Have a Nice Flight,” and will release the official music video in early March. MAX has played for millions of fans throughout Europe over the past decade and has been seen on numerous TV shows. His over the top style is a unique mix of high-octane party rock combined with outlandish humor.
The memorable tongue and cheek lyrics combined with a driving rock groove make “Have a Nice Flight” the perfect blend to debut MAX’s signature sound, drawing influences from classic rock acts like AC/DC, Aerosmith, and even KISS. CraveOnline.com on the new track: “It’s a bizarre universe where Gogol Bordello meets the B-52s, laced with the dangerous unpredictability of Mindless Self Indulgence.” In the upcoming official music video, he stars as a wacky airline pilot guiding a plane as it spirals out of control and the chaos that ensues. A brief preview clip from the video can be seen HERE.
In April, MAX will follow up his debut single with a new track entitled “My Name is Dick,” produced by two-time Grammy award winning producer Howard Benson. MAX’s musical philosophy – “Don’t take life so serious – enjoy!”
“Have a Nice Flight” will be available for purchase on iTunes on March 11th. For more information on MAX, be sure to follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and visit his official website at www.maxmusicinc.com.
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records
- 19 Year old Matthew Fowler to release debut album 'Beginning' Mar.25; stream track now
- IKillYa announces signing to MegaForce Records and music video release
- Mysteries share 'Authenticity Machine' video from their debut album on Felte