Melbourne band Naked Bodies is the new skin for Quang Dinh (ex-Little Red) and their debut album ‘Piranha’ will be commercially released 3rd April 2015. Over the past 3 years, Naked Bodies have built a reputation for being one of the most electrifying and confronting live bands in Australia.
Their debut LP ‘Piranha’ is a chameleonic, genre- hopping melt-down, pinned down by Dinh’s cigarette baritone, devilish lyricism, gritty guitars and stomping click-trackless drums.
Their music ranges from the garage blues of ‘Dirty Plate Blues‘, to the sarcastic guitar pop of ‘Hollywood Boulevard’, to the Cohen-esque balladeering of ‘Armour of Gold‘, to the psycho- art-soundscape of ‘Circus Song‘.
Self-recorded and mixed by Nao Anzai (Montero, Twin Beasts, Ground Components), ‘Piranha‘ stands out as a unique debut from Australia’s new musical explorers, Naked Bodies.
Touring nationally JUNE.
10 SONGS in 10 GENRES
Ugly Morning – Funeral Hangover Song
Ride On – 1st Single
Don’t The Devil Feel? – Crucifixion Skunk (New Single)
Hollywood Boulevard – Sarcastic Guitar Pop Song
Armour Of Gold – Broke Wino Love Song
Dirty Plate Blues – Insolent Nah-Nah Blues (New Single)
Moonlight Love Song (For The Folks) – Children’s Theatrical Drama Divorce Song
Monkey Blues – Devolution Blues
Fiction Tree – Death Confessional
Circus Song – Gay Frankenstein Society Parade
Artwork by Quang Dinh
- Australia's Glass Towers release debut album June 17 on Dine Alone/HUB
- Courtney Barnett to release highly anticipated debut album Mar.24 on Mom + Pop
- NEW MUSIC: AustraliA, Punk Rock from Italy; release new album 'Robot'
- Sydney based The Griswolds announce new album and release new single 'Beware The Dog'
- Australia's Sticky Fingers release new video/single 'Just For You'
- NYC's Ionia to release debut EP 'Captain Humility' June 24th