Melodic rockers SKYSCRAPER have released the official music video for the track “Monday Morning“, taken from the new album ‘Elevation‘, to be released on September 8th in UK/Europe via Ghost Dancer Music/Cargo Records.
This dynamic band has been taking critics by storm with their inimitable brand of melodic hard rock. SKYSCRAPER‘s powerful and heavy demeanour is a fresh take on a breed of music that’s been the foundations of rock ‘n’ roll for many years. In some quarters SKYSCRAPER has been compared to Hughes/Thrall, and Bad English, which sees the band in esteemed company as they release this captivating debut album.
Lee Small – Vocals (Shy)
Tor Talle – Guitars (Joe Lynn Turner, Fergie Frederiksen, Northern Light, Overland, Rob Moratti)
Dave Boyce – Bass (Airrace, The Quireboys)
Malcolm Dome (Classic Rock/Metal Hammer) “Melodic hard rock never gets dated. This album (Elevation) is a fine example of exactly why the genre remains as vibrant as ever. It’s classy, creative, instantly catches your attention, and gets better with every play. This is a modern masterpiece that should be acclaimed alongside the great debuts of the past”.
- Swedish Nubian Rose sign to Livewire / Cargo Records
- Swedish quintet Atlas Losing Grip releases new album 'Currents' on Cargo Records
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- coldrain signs to Hopeless Records; watch 'The Revelation' video