The metalcore act Everyone Likes Cathleen from Mexico City has released a new music video for their song “Patient Zero”. The song is the third track off the band’s latest EP Trials and is available via iTunes. The video originally premiered with Revolver Magazine.
“This video was recorded at one of our most crowded shows at Vive Cuervo Salón in Mexico City,” says the band’s vocalist Luis Rodriguez. “It shows both the soundcheck and the show so the people can have a glimpse of what is like to be at both.”
The video for “Patient Zero” was directed by Andrei Pulver at Vive Cuervo Salón.
Everyone Likes Cathleen was formed in Mexico city in 2012 by brothers Luis and Ivan Rodriguez, Federico Molinar and Giovanni Oloarte. Their first studio work “Through the Void” was released later that same year, which started to give them national recognition. They quickly landed their first national tour and have since shared the stage with Memphis May Fire, Killswitch Engage, Escape The Fate, and more. In April 2014, after being on several tours, the band launched their second studio production under the title of “Trials” followed up with a homonym tour.
Connect with Everyone Likes Cathleen:
- Album Review: Shoot The Girl First - Follow The Clouds
- Honour Crest releases new track 'Glaciers' from Rise Records debut 'Spilled Ink'
- I Killed The Prom Queen release album details and track 'To The Wolves'
- Rise Records releases full album stream of Honour Crest 'Spilled Ink'
- Toronto metalcore band Loyalist release new video 'Taken From'
- Florida punk/metalcore band Illuminate Me releases new single 'Lost Art' on Tragic Hero