Gothenburg’s MIASMAL have finished the recording of their second album, Cursed Redeemer. Due out April 28th in Europe and May 13th in North America, Cursed Redeemer was recorded by Fredrik Nordström in Studio Fredman (AT THE GATES, OPETH, WOLFPACK, AGRIMONIA, MARTYRDOD) and contains eight tracks of ruthless, straight-forward death metal. The cover artwork was created by Mattias Frisk (GHOST, VAMPIRE, VANHELGD, etc.).
MIASMAL will present Cursed Redeemer at a special showcase in Gothenburg with label-mates MORBUS CHRON and VAMPIRE. To honor the special event, Century Media will release a limited 7″ split EP that offers one exclusive new track from both MIASMAL and VAMPIRE. See below for show details.
April 5th – Gothenburg, Sweden – Truckstop Alaska
(“Death Comes Ripping!”” showcase with MORBUS CHRON and VAMPIRE)
- Miasmal and Vampire release 7" split on Century Media Records
- WITHERSCAPE set to release The Inheritance August 6 on Century Media Records
- BROKEN HOPE Offers New Track ‘GHASTLY’ for FREE Download via Century Media Records
- Century Media Records and Carvin Hollywood announce "Shreds of Insanity" guitar exposition
- KILL DEVIL HILL sign to CENTURY MEDIA; new album this fall
- In This Moment to release 'Rise of the Blood Legion' Greatest Hits Chapter 1 on Century Media