Michigan hardcore outfit Like Statues has released the music video for their single “Day One.” Drummer Tyler LaBeau had this to say about the music video, “We are all extremely happy with the music video we just put out for “Day One.” I’m honestly very glad that was the song we did the music video for, because with the new music and direction we are heading, that song has a strong transitional feel into the new music. It fits with the old music and fits with the new music, even though the old music and new music are pretty different, that song serves as a great transitional piece into the Hell EP that we are getting ready to begin recording.”
Like Statues has also recently joined The Sights Set North Agency, which is a management and tour booking agency that is owned by It Lies Within’s vocalist Zachary Scott. On working with the agency Tyler commented, “What we are mostly looking forward to is basically just growing alongside a great company who we feel we can strongly bond with and keep a close relationship to grow as a team. We also hope to begin to do some really cool things as a band that will help us spread our name, and give us an opportunity to experience many different aspects of being in a band that we haven’t done before.”
- Bridge Nine Records signs Massachusetts hardcore band R.A. (Rude Awakening)
- Austin Texas hardcore band Insvrgence signs to Innerstrength Records
- New Damage Records signs Canadian hardcore band Exalt
- Outlet signs to Glory Kid and streams brand new track
- Imminence Records signs The Prestige from France to release full-length album 'Amer' April 20
- Cairo Knife Fight release NSFW video for 'Rezlord'