Midnight Masses, the band featuring Autry Fulbright & Jason Reece from …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, are pleased to announce they have signed to Superball Music for the release of their debut album ‘Departures’. Autry had this to say about the forthcoming record:
“Midnight Masses had been a way for me to musically document my travels and experiences for the past few years. I’ve had the pleasure to share this with many of my closest and most talented friends. In a way this record is a eulogy of things I’ve lost (whether that may be relatives, lovers, faith, or my own mind) – a memorial of sorts. And the band is everyone I would want at my own funeral.”
Midnight Masses was started in the spring of 2008 by Autry Fulbright and Jason Reece shortly after the death of Autry’s father. The sudden loss compelled him to seek solace through music and travel with his friends. One of his friends was Gerard Smith of TV on the Radio who had recently begun documenting various Brooklyn musicians in his home studio. Midnight Masses quickly grew from a bedroom project to a multi-media collective with a revolving cast of musicians, filmmakers, and visual artists with Jason Reece contributing when not occupied with …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead.
More news to follow shortly.
Midnight Masses is:
Autry Fulbright II
Midnight Masses online: https://www.facebook.com/midnightmasses
- Midnight Masses announce July release of debut album 'Departures' on SuperBall
- Midnight Masses premiere video for 'Broken Mirror' featuring Haley Dekle of Dirty Projectors
- ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead announce new full length album
- And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead release video teaser and North American tour dates
- Trail of Dead Announce Source Tags & Codes US Tour; Ninth Album On the Way
- Epitaph Records signs rock band Desaparecidos