Since its release, “Don’t Wanna Dance” has piled up nearly 300,000 plays on Soundcloud, and garnered MØ so much attention that she was ranked as Hype Machine’s #1 Most Blogged-About Artist.
“Don’t Wanna Dance” is off MØ’s debut album No Mythologies To Follow. Pigeons and Planes wrote, “It could be one of the year’s strongest pop debuts”, and added it to their list of Albums to Look Out For in 2014.
Spotify predicted big things for MØ in the coming year, featuring her on their “Spotlights of 2014” playlist.
Hype Machine ranked MØ #24 on their “50 Most Blogged About Artists” list.
Consequence of Sound ranked MØ’s “Waste of Time” #36 on their “Top 50 Songs of 2013” list, saying we should “look for MØ to blow up even bigger in 2014.”
HillyDilly predicted a big 2014 for MØ as well, ranking her #13 on their “15 Artists to Watch in 2014”.
Previously we shared the release of MØ‘s much anticipated Bikini Daze EP in the U.S. Featuring the punchy, aggro-pop single “XXX 88” feat. Diplo and the sultry, mournful “Never Wanna Know”, the four-song set is an infectiously aggressive first release from the Danish electro-pop singer, and is available on iTunes.
- Iggy Azalea announces new album 'Reclassified' and new single 'Beg For It ft. MØ'
- Major Lazer and DJ Snake stream 'Lean On' featuring MØ
- Major Lazer announces new album 'Peace Is The Mission' and 'Lean On' music video
- DIAMOND PLATE announce U.S. tour with DEATH ANGEL
- August Burns Red Announce Fall Headline Tour Featuring Support from Blessthefall, Defeater and Beartooth
- Hands Like Houses release unsettling video 'A Tale Of Outer Suburbia'