Following EPs on Black Butter and other illustrious imprints, Monday Club deliver the acid drenched ‘Blackout’ for Steve Lawler’s VIVa MUSIC featuring a freaky Luke Solomon remix.
“We’re really excited to be working with Steve and VIVa as they totally get what we’re about, which is basically taking the best of yesterday with the best of today and cooking up the Acid House of tomorrow. We were trying to capture the smoke filled basement and the buzz of the warehouse with this record so we were really psyched when Luke Solomon came on board to remix Blackout as he’s the perfect fit for it, and has done an amazing job.” Monday Club
o+ Monday Club is the musical meeting of minds of Luke May & Paul Sidoli. They have a long, shared history of all things acid house and this new endeavour has led to releases on ALiVE, Black Butter, Muzik Box and more. As one half of Cosmonauts, Paul has remixed revered artist’s such as Moby, Empire Of The Sun and M83. His solo productions have lauded him more than one spot as Pete Tong’s Essential New Tune. Luke is one half of Medicine 8 who have remixed the likes of Orbital, Xpress 2, Manic Street Preachers, Kylie Minogue and Tiga and held residencies at the legendary Centro Fly in NYC, Pacha Buenos Airies, Kama Kama Italy and Ministry of Sound London. Also currently releasing under the moniker Decius, it’s safe to say that between them, Luke & Paul definitely have the experience and know how to take care of any discerning dance floor.
o+o Luke Solomon is undeniably one of British house music’s unsung heroes, from setting up the seminal label Classic Recordings with Derrick Carter to taking quirky house to the UK Top 10 and international charts, with his band Freaks, to DJing around the globe and performing live, Luke has been there for many of the more interesting 4/4 moments of the last decade.
- Monday Club – Footprints
- Monday Club – Blackout (Original Mix)
- Monday Club – Blackout (Luke Solomon’s Body Remix)
- Monday Club – Blackout (Acapella)
- Monday Club – Girls Jacking
- FB: facebook.com/mondayclubmusic
- Twitter: twitter.com/mondayclubmusic
- Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/mondayclubmusic
- Beatport: beatport.com/artist/monday-club
- Classic Records frontman Luke Solomon makes his debut EP for VIVa MUSIC
- Miley Cyrus - 'Wrecking Ball' (Sevag Area-201 Remix) - Exclusive Premiere
- Dom La Nena to release remix EP 'Ela Por Eles' Feb. 11 on Six Degrees Records
- The Presets releases new single 'Goodbye Future' & remixes
- American Authors release 'Best Day Of My Life' remix
- Kilo Kish announces 'Across (The Remixes by Rrreymundo)' released on Kitsune