Must Be The Holy Ghost Get Off
Release Date: Apr. 1, 2014
Label: Cardigan Records
Must Be The Holy Ghost is becoming a quick favorite for me. The one man band sings and plays guitar against looped percussion. We have to appreciate someone who can do all that. This talent belongs to Jared Draughon, formally the singer of Classic Case and Telescreen. The new album “Get Off” comes out April 1st on Cardigan Records. This alternative sound is different than what I usually review but this music is sexy and it just feels good. And lets be honest Jared is easy on the eyes as well ::wink wink:: Also just recently MBTHG was direct support for He Is Legend and just got added to support the XX at the Lincoln Theater in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday April 2nd. Give this album a listen. I only see great things in the future for this band!
Review by: Corgan Suicide
MUST BE THE HOLY GHOST is the latest vehicle for North Carolina’s longtime sonic traveler Jared Draughon, formerly the singer of Classic Case and Telescreen. Layered rhythms fuse with looping guitars and vocals, a sound both intricately crafted but with ever shifting landscapes. There is no reference to the past, the pulse is skyward, the soul is steady. Must Be The Holy Ghost’s latest album is due out April 1st on Cardigan Records.
For More Information:
- Bodyfarm 'The Coming Scourge' review by Corgan Suicide
- Post-Hardcore Group Iselia Launch "First Strike"
- Greaver Signs with Cardigan Records, Releases New EP, Lineage and Legions
- Corgan Suicide review of Otep "Hydra"
- Culted 'Oblique To All Paths' review by Corgan Suicide
- Show Review: Machine Gun Kelly at Centerstage Bar & Grill in Kokomo, Indiana on Apr.13 2014