My Sweet Fall is a five-piece band from Indianapolis that has grown considerably in the past year and a half. They released their debut EP, titled: “Nights You Won’t Remember, With Friends You Won’t Forget” in September of 2012. Through putting on passionate/energy filled shows, and often engaging the audience, the band began to build an equally passionate fan base. In the spring of 2013, MSF began writing what would become a 12-song-concept album, “Cheap Therapy”.
The album delves into the all-too-familiar feeling of loneliness, self-loathing, and desperation; which isn’t a new hot-topic to the pop-punk genre by any means, but it’s the way the songs play as a whole that really sets it apart. You’re not getting a disk with several songs on it here… You’re getting an album that draws from countless genres, with music that makes your toes tap, and your eyes water in all the right places. It is honest music that weaves in and out of its highs and lows so often that you never really know if, or when it could all spiral out of control…
My Sweet Fall is a band that has done what so many other bands in the genre fear to do these days, and that is to create unique music that is not only fun to listen to, but also completely and entirely neurotic, and discontent.
- Run Things release 'Dumb In The Sun' 7" on White Iris Records
- BELZEBASS releases "Welcome To Hell" EP & disturbing NSFW music video
- Chuck Ragan to release 7" Feb. 25; new album 'Till Midnight' out Mar.25 on SideOneDummy Records
- Black Stone Cherry to release new album 'Magic Mountain' May 6 on RoadRunner
- Canailles to release new album 'Round-Points' Apr.17 on Grosse Boite
- Plymouth, UK belting alt-punk band Brunel to release 'Smash On' May 11