Natalie Pryce release their new double A-side single, ‘Paul’ and ‘Peyton’. It features the dual release of the two songs with the former (Paul) a post-punk, garage-rock take on gospel that stutters and jerks with an intense manic energy before ascending into an insane preacher rant that is as sorrowful as it is disturbing. Peyton on the other hand is a slow, swampy story that evokes images of the bleak landscape that the story is set in. It pulses with the slow rhythm of a failing heart and the lyrics describe the last moments of a hanged man.
The release is available as a free download through the bands website (nataliepryce.co.uk/download). This offer will only be available for a limited time only. Till then you can hear the songs and further slip into Natalie Pryce’s post-modern dream/nightmare world by watching the accompanying music videos (nataliepryce.co.uk/videos).
- Natalie Pryce releases new single 'Raquel'
- Musical collective Natalie Pryce kickstarter campaign to fund new album Vol. II: The Ascent from Ego to Ego”
- Glasgow based genre bending band Natalie Pryce release new single 'Emily'
- Diamante releases new lyric video for 'Burns'
- Alternative electronic duo Oh Be Clever Premiere "Next To You" Music Video
- Austin Paul releases 'Revival', the final installment of EP Trilogy