The LA-based “G-Punk Beach Funk” band, New Beat Fund, released yesterday a remix of their hit single, “Scare Me.” The remix, done by Warner Brother Records’ Mystery Skulls, premiered yesterday on Kick Kick Snare with a free download.
New Beat Fund just announced an upcoming tour with Aer and RDGLDGRN to kick off 2014. This announcement follows a full 2013 of touring that included the Journeys Noise Tour, a supporting role for Blink-182 and the entire Warped Tour.
“Scare Me” is what Kick Kick Snare calls “a genre-blurring anthem blending ska punk and indie-pop with a dash of quirk, and is arguably the band’s most popular song to date.” Kick Kick Snare adds “Mystery Skulls gives the track a typically unique and innovative interpretation” in regards to the remix, and wraps up with “I would say these are two of the year’s most promising young acts-but they’re already better than that.”
- The Top 10 workout songs for April 2014 from RunHundred
- Top 10 Workout Songs for May 2014 from Run Hundred
- Mystery Skulls announces new album 'Forever' feat. Nile Rodgers and Brandy; watch trailer
- Sarah Jaffe to release 'Visions' EP this Spring featuring new songs and remixes
- 3OH!3 Announce Journey's Noise Tour
- Mod Sun announces 'Pink Lemonade' tour with New Beat Fund, Allday and Benny Freestyles