Paperdeer is an electronic music band formed in Budapest, 2O1O. At the beginning, we (Benjamin Kiss and me, Norbert Biro) started the band as a two-man project. We made a lot of instrumentals and unreleashed remixes in a wide range of electronic music styles until I met with Emese Stewart. Since then, we found our mood and started to make our own songs. After we finished our first one ‘Up To The Top’, we collaborated with BlindMedia and made an official video clip for it (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_MPF8Y9lns). Later, a previous experimental instrumental project ‘Spencer’ has appeared in a Pepsi Twist video campaign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhccJEY5NIc). They were officially released on the first Paperdeer EP in January 15, 2O14. It contains one more track with Emese’s voice ‘Next To Me’ which has mashed style of drum and bass and electro patterns in a dreamy euphony.
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records
- 19 Year old Matthew Fowler to release debut album 'Beginning' Mar.25; stream track now
- IKillYa announces signing to MegaForce Records and music video release
- Escape The Fate 'Picture Perfect' video; on tour now with Pop Evil