New Jersey metalcore outfit Nights Of Malice has just released their brand new single. The track, entitled “The Hindering,” is the first release since the band’s 2012 EP entitled Subdivision and is expected to be included on their forthcoming 2015 release. The band combines crushing drums and guitar sweeps with melodic soundscapes to create a sound any fan will be drawn into. The band has recently joined the management agency Brace Yourself Management after spending the better part of five years rising up the local New Jersey ranks by playing numerous shows and releasing two EPs.
About Nights Of Malice:
Formed in 2009 by vocalist James Cook and guitarist Andrew Norris, Nights Of Malice was rounded out by drummer Joe Capasso, bassist Peter Irizarry, and guitarist Xavier Quiles to complete the five piece band. The band quickly went to work on crafting their sound and playing shows around the greater New Jersey area. In 2010 they released their first self-titled EP, which was recorded at Entrolab Studios. The EP helped raise the band’s profile while they continued to play local and regional shows. Nights Of Malice would then write for the next two years leading up to the October 2012 release of their Subdivision EP. They would soon release a music video for the single “Looks Can Be Deceiving.” 2013 saw the departure of original bassist Peter Irizarry which led the way for Alec Jacobson to fill the position. With the release of the new single, entitled “The Hindering,” Nights Of Malice is in prime position to continue making a name for themselves.
- The Moons announce new single 'Body Snatchers' out June 23 on Schnitzel Records
- The Cold and Lovely release new single from new EP 'Ellis Bell Deluxe'
- Diamante releases third single of the year 'Bite Your Kiss' #3 on Billboard Hot Single Sales
- Then Thickens announces dates with Echo & The Bunnymen, new single Aug.4 on Hatch Records
- Pysch duo Saint Agnes to release new single Jun.10 on Energy Snake Records
- Australian band Tired Lion release new single 'I Don't Think You Like Me'