Norwegian blackened thrash metal act, Nocturnal Breed, is streaming a new song, “Cursed Beyond Recognition” on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/oBRL9xnNAcg. The track, which debuted last week with the UK’s, Terrorizer, comes from the band’s upcoming fifth studio album, Napalm Nights, out March 18 on Agonia Records.
Napalm Nights will mark the band’s triumphant return after a seven year silence, featuring 10 brand new tracks recorded at Killer Studio (Norway) in 2012 and 2013. The band, which possesses present and past members of Satyricon, Aeternus and Gehenna, welcomes back original guitarist I. Maztor to the mix, once again producing a punch of epic old school thrash metal with a seething rock and roll undercurrent. The record also includes a special guest appearance by Darkthrone’s Nocturno Culto on vocals and former guitarist A.E. Rattlehead on guitar.
Napalm Nights will be available in digipack CD, limited double black vinyl in gatefold sleeves (with insert with lyrics and A2 poster), limited double military green vinyl (with insert with lyrics, A2 poster and laser-cut full color patch) and digitally. Pre-orders are available now via: http://www.agoniarecords.home.pl/index.php?pos=shop&lang=en.
The recently debuted, “Speedkrieg,” is now streaming on Soundcloud at: https://soundcloud.com/agoniarecords/nocturnal-breed-speedkrieg, while an additional track, “The Devil Swept the Ruins,” is streaming on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/aeUDEgNg4Bw.
1. The Devil Swept the Ruins
3. Cursed Beyond Recognition
4. The Bitch of Buchenwald
5. Napalm Nights
7. Dawn Campaign… Flamethrower Ridge
8. Under the Whip
9. Dragging the Priests
10. Krigshisser D.N.K.
Formed in Oslo, Norway in 1996 by current vocalist/bassist S. A. Destroyer and Dimmu Borgir’s Shagrath and Silenoz, Nocturnal Breed has continued to produce old-school thrash metal albums throughout the years. The band has toured with the likes of Emperor, Aura Noir, Bal-Sagoth and Aeternus, while also playing Norway’s prestigious Inferno Festival.
Stay tuned for more information on Nocturnal Breed and Napalm Nights.
Nocturnal Breed is…
S. A. Destroyer – bass, vocals
Axeman I. Maztor – guitar
Tex Terror – drums, vocals
V. Fineideath – guitar
Nocturnal Breed online…
- Nocturnal Breed to release 'Napalm Nights' in March on Agonia Records; stream track now
- NOCTURNAL BREED unveil new song and album details
- NOCTURNAL BREED to release first album in 7 years; former album debuts on-line
- Enthroned release new song from upcoming album 'Sovereigns' on Agonia Records
- Enthroned stream new song from upcoming album 'Sovereigns' on Agonia Records
- Stitch The Lids release new track '86 Monte Carlo' from upcoming album